Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Questions for the Readers: Books?

Hey all,

I've been looking for zombie apok books to read, and have been hitting a lot of zombie PI/Urban Fantasy stuff. Which is fine if you like that, but I want more traditional ZA stuff.

Can anyone recommend some books? I prefer books set at the outbreak, or pretty close to it anyway. I also prefer ordinary people not commandos, and finally I like Romero-style zombies. Now these latter two aren't set in stone, since in the past I've found books that violate each but were still great reads.

I look forward to the assistance!

Zombie Chow

2 comments:

Zabadak said...

You can't go far wrong with "The Dead" series of books by TW Brown. There are mostly ordinary people with ordinary abilities trying to survive.
You can also get multiple book collections very cheap on Kindle. Vol 1 is free iirc.

Zombie Chow said...

Thanks, I'll will give those a try. Kindle is preferred due to my disability, but I'm willing to scan hardcopies at need. ;)

ZC